Mission and Objectives
To provide accurate and latest information for a wide range of STM (Science, Technology and Medcine) researchers across the globe, using quality journals and databases with cost effective best practices.
"Our main vision is to bring Pharmacy, Medicine and related field researchers together in a single platform and to develop interdisciplinary network of researchers."
- To provide specific information upon request for faculty, researchers, and students involved in STM research.
- To develop a web portal providing basic screening information for drugs, plant extracts, with further links to useful resources.
- To facilitate the dissemination of information regarding techniques and methods involved in STM research.
- To advance the quality of research in the field of STM.
- To work collaboratively with R&D centers and industries and to describe their contributions in the field of STM.
- To establish a discussion group to address difficulties and problems in respective research.
- To provide documentation and information services such as library search/database search facilities including web-based information retrieval.
To develop close co-operation among national libraries/other information centers for the exchange of information and resource sharing in Sceince, Technology and Medicine.
For more details, visit www.phcog.net