To provide appropriate information for a wide range of natural product researchers across the globe, using quality journals and databases with cost effective best practices.
- To provide specific natural products information upon request for faculty, researchers, and students involved in pharmacognosy research.
- To develop a web portal providing basic screening information for plant extracts, with further links to useful resources.
- To facilitate the dissemination of information regarding techniques and methods involved in natural product research.
- To advance the quality of research in phytopharmacology.
- To work collaboratively with R&D centers and industries and to describe their contributions in the field of phytopharmacology and pharmacognosy.
- To establish a discussion group to address difficulties and problems in natural product research.
- To provide documentation and information services such as library search/database search facilities including web-based information retrieval.
To develop close co-operation among national libraries/other information centers for the exchange of information and resource sharing.
Are you looking to collaborate with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org